Your shopping bag is empty
Armond Mendoza - Social Media Manager
Armond is Big Dipper’s newest higher and we’re so excited to have him on our team! Our Instagram is full of memes that we definitely wouldn’t have come up with without him!
The best advice Armond has ever received is the three I’s: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence. When he was a kid, Armond thought he was destined to be an astronaut. After figuring out just how difficult being an astronaut is, he just wants to know what being in low gravity is like.
When Armond’s not working, he’s either biking or conducting analytical research of the interconnected digital infrastructure known as the World Wide Web.
Below are Armond’s answers to random questions that will help you get to know him better.
- In another life, I was: definitely some breed of dog. Probably like a shih-tzu or a corgi or a shiba-inu.
- What/Who inspires you most? My dog Riley. He's cool, he's awesome, and also: a dog. Ya just can't beat that.
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'd be a blue crayon. Always been my favorite color. In a box of Crayola crayons, it's gotta be Robin's Egg Blue, fersure fersure.
- My favorite word in the English language is: "cool", but spelled as "kewl", because that's what kewl kiddos do 😎
- The craziest (TOTALLY LEGAL) thing I've ever done? Host a college radio show with my bff forever. That was probably the most fun experience I've ever had, ever.
- Anything else you’d like to include? Hello person-reading-this-bio! If you see this, I hope you are having a good day! There's not much else ya need to know about me except for the fact that I love my dog Riley, but anyway: just know that you can and will find something that you love doing. Yes, it might seem like an uphill battle at some points, but just know that I believe in you! You can do it!