Your shopping bag is empty
Austin Groesser - Founder/Owner
“Good morning, how are you all doing today? or “Hey guys, how are you doing this morning” is how Austin starts every full staff meeting.
But who is Austin, really? Well, first of all, he’s really lucky. Not only did he achieve his childhood dream of becoming a firefighter, he also achieved his dream of owning a business. Inspired by his father, Andy Frisella, and Teddy Roosevelt, Austin would take any hypothetically won lottery money and develop a business that cleans up all the litter from the planet.
When he’s not running marathons with 0 training, he enjoys spending time with his girlfriend, enjoying the quiet of the world and nature and watching the sunset.
Below are Austin’s answers to random questions that will help you get to know him better.
- The best piece of advice I've ever been given is: Most people overestimate that they can do in 6 months, and underestimate what they can do in 5 years.
- My favorite word in the English language is: oof, this is a hard one. "Indubitably”
- What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you that you still tell people about today? Once in New Orleans, I was given a copy of the Bhagavad Gita by a traveling monk.
- What is your personal motto? No hurry, no pause.
- If you could be ANY animals what would it be? Eagle or raptor
- If you were a crayon what color would you be? Royal purple