Meet The Team - Elijah Fosèr
Elijah Fosèr - Operations Manager
We wouldn’t have edible cookie dough if we didn’t have all the ingredients ready to go whenever we needed them - ingredients that we wouldn’t have stocked without Elijah! Elijah started as an Operations Intern and moved his way up to Operations Managers here at Big Dipper!
Inspired by Steve Jobs, who taught him to never be complacent, Elijah’s personal motto is “fight obstacles, stop every restriction.” The motto comes from his last name, an acronym that he created 3 years ago.
Below are Elijah’s answers to random questions that will help you get to know him better.
- The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is: don't work for money, work for knowledge.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Don't be stagnant, like water, be transparent, consistent and strong.
- If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be: Big Dipper Dough is a raw modern company. Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, we consistently strive to create products that a more traditional mindset may overlook. In addition, our superstars are malleable. On a personal level it was vital that I joined the family because the vision of making edible cookie dough the NUMBER 1 dessert treat challenges what was once prohibited to me as a child!
- If you could be ANY animal, what would it be? I'd be a Tiger because today, about 3,900 remain in the wild. I suppose for them it's also about fighting obstacles.
- If you were a crayon, what color would it be? If I were a crayon I'd be yellow.- What’s the craziest (LEGAL) thing you’ve ever done? I once locked myself in a room for 4 days to build 11 Lego sets, it was about challenging my discipline and problem-solving skills.