Meet The Team - Jihong Guo
Jihong Guo - Operations Analyst
Operations wouldn’t operate without the operations analyst. Jihong has always enjoyed her time on the Big Dipper team - she loves it so much that if she won the lottery, she would use that money to start a dessert shop where she would make cakes, bubble tea and ice cream.
When she’s not working or thinking about desserts, she enjoys laying in bed and watching movies, not thinking about deadlines or any upcoming projects. The person she looks up most to is her father, who is there for her for anything - which is probably why she thought she would also end up being a teacher, just like him.
Below are Jihong’s answers to random questions that will help you get to know her better.
- In another life, I'm pretty sure I was a rich man.
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Enjoy working with us and learn something new with each other.
- Why did you decide to join Big Dipper Dough's team? I like the core values and culture.
- What is your personal motto? Everything will be better.
- If you were a crayon what color would you be? Green. Looks energetic.
- What is the craziest (LEGAL) think you've ever done? Sky Diving in San Diego last year.