Your shopping bag is empty
Happy one week before Christmas! These banana chocolate chip cupcakes are the perfect holiday snack to have in your kitchen before Santa climbs through the chimney. Enjoy!
1 pint of Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
1 Cup of White Flour
2 Overly ripe Bananas
5 tablespoons room temp unsalted butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup confectioner's sugar
1/3 cup room temp heavy cream
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. preheat oven to 350.
2. Mash up bananas into a paste.
3. Mix your dough, eggs, flour, and bananas together in a mixing bowl.
4. Pour your batter into your lined cupcake tin.
5. Bake for 15-20 mins or until golden.
6. Mix together your icing ingredients.
7. Ice your cupcakes.