Your shopping bag is empty
Big Dipper Dough Brookies:
- A pint of Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350°F
Step 2: Line your dish with parchment paper to eat removal, or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Step 3: Melt your butter.
Step 4: Stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla.
Step 5: Beat into your mixture the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
Step 6: Spread into your baking tin.
Step 7: Spread an even layer of our chocolate chip edible cookie dough on top of your brownie batter. Feel free to marble it, drop it in chunks, whatever you want to do!
Step 8: Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Once it's cooled you can drizzle with some hot fudge and serve!