Big Dipper Easy Chocolate "Halwa"
Halwa is a traditional Indian dish made with clarified butter, sugar and wheat flour. We used Rocket Chip to make an admittedly weird version of the same thing because Big Dipper employee Aashna bad a sore throat and was a lot faster than making traditional halwa. Halwa is really helpful when sick with the flu as the warm butter can soothe the throat.
Big Dipper Easy Chocolate "Halwa":
- 12 Tbsp Rocket Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 tbsp Cacao powder
- A heatproof bowl
- A big pot of water
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the heatproof bowl in the water bath.
- Place cookie dough in the heatproof bowl.
- Add cacao powder to the bowl and mix it as the cookie dough melts.
- Continue to cook in the water bath till it’s all melted/mixed and the smell of chocolate fills the room.
The recipe was provided by Aashna on the Big Dipper Dough team.