Caramel Brownie Cookie Dough Bars
Add a layer of delicious into your brookie with a layer of ooey, gooey caramel. Here's how we made these yummy bars!
- 1 Pint of Rocket Chip Big Dipper Dough
- 1 Cup of Caramel Squares
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Let cool.
- In a bowl heat up your caramel squares until soft and spread them over your brownie.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour and get your cookie dough out of the fridge to come to room temperature.
- Remove from freezer and spread your cookie dough over top of the caramel.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour, cut, and serve.