Your shopping bag is empty
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! One more October themed delicious recipe for your Saturday evening! Today we bring you some Chocolate Chip Apple Cinnimon Muffins. Something that tastes like it came straight from the orchard.
- 1 pint of Rocket Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups of Diced Apple
- 2 Eggs
- 8 Tablespoons of Flour
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- Preheat your over to 375 Degrees.
- Combine your Muffin ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Line your muffin tin and fill with your muffin mix. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Prepare topping for muffins while the muffins are baking by melting the butter and allowing it to cool slightly. Pour butter into a separate bowl sized easy for dipping tops of muffins. Mix together granulated sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Once muffins have baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool in the muffin tin. Remove each muffin and dip into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place onto a plate to finish cooling.
- Eat and ENJOY!