Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
We all know the process. You've had the bananas for far too long, they turn brown, and that leaves only one options. Banana bread. Well what if I told you there was a way to combine those bananas with Big Dipper to make the best darn banana bread you've ever had!? Today is that day. Weclome the Big Dipper Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins!
- 1 WHOLE pint Rocket Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups of White Flour
- 2 Overly ripe Bananas
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine 1 pint of cookie dough, 2 eggs, 2 cups of flour, and bananas until smooth. You can either add your bananas whole or mash ahead of time.
- In a lined muffin tin place a hefty scoop of dough. About 1/4 cup.
- Place in over to bake for 25-30 minutes, or until muffins are cooked thouroughly. Use a wooden toothpick to check if center is done. If it comes out clean your muffins are ready.
- Remove from over and let cool.
- Eat plane or place top with Nutella or something else delicous.