Your shopping bag is empty
- 1 pint of Rocket Chip.
- 1 cup of flour.
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup cold unsalted butter
- 1 cup whole buttermilk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together your dry ingredients of flour, baking powder, and cookie dough, and use a pastry blender or 2 forks to cut it in until there are no pieces larger than a pea.
- Gradually add the buttermilk, stirring just until it is mixed in. Mix in SEMI-Sweet chocolate chips.
- If the dough isn't firm enough, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and knead a few times. Roll dough out, fold in half and roll out to 3/4-inch thickness.
Cut dough with a 2 1/2-inch biscuit cutter, dipping it in flour each time.. Reroll scraps and cut more biscuits. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle milk chocolate chips on top of your biscuits while still warm and let cool.
- Melt your milk chocolate chips either in your microwave or in a double boiler. Whichever method you prefer and drizzle on top for added flair.