Your shopping bag is empty
Nothing is better than adding some edible brownie batter to your cookie skillet! It's a win/win because you can enjoy that gooey center with 0 guilt or worry! Let's make a Chocolate Chip Brownie Gooey Skillet!
- 1 Pint Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 packet of your favorite brownie mix (no chocolate chips in the mix)
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp of milk
- Non-stick spray/butter
HOW TO BAKE:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour your brownie mix into a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave your dry mix in for 2-3 minutes until it properly heated all the way through.
- Add 1 stick of melted butter to your brownie mix and mix thoroughly.
- Add your milk to the mix and mix until the batter is creamy.
- Grease your pan/skillet in your preferred way.
- Empty your pint of cookie dough into your skillet and flatten evenly throughout the pan.
- Place dollops of brownie batter on top of your cookie dough.
- Place skillet in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the skillet and swirl your brownie batter into the warm cookie dough.
- Place it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from the over again, and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy your Chocolate Chip Brownie Gooey Skillet!