Chocolate Chip Chookie Cheesecake
Who doesn't LOVE cheesecake? If you don't... I mean okay, but are you okay? Cheese and cake are like two of the best things on the planet and they can be one thing!? Heck yes. Okay... Anyway. Onto the recipe.
1. Bake you cookie dough at 350 for 10-15 minuts, or until golden brown. It will have a brittle texture and look. This is what you want. Set this out to cool and lower your oven temp to 300.
2. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually adding sweetened condensed milk; beat well.
3. Add vanilla and eggs, and beat on medium speed until smooth.
4. Toss 1/3 of the miniature chocolate chips with the 1 teaspoon flour to coat (this keeps them from sinking to the bottom of the cake). Mix into cheese mixture.
5. Once your baked cookie dough brittle is cool, grind up in a food processor and press into the bottom of your pan. This will be your crust.
6. Pour you cheesecake mixture on top of you crust and sprinkle top with more chocolate chips.
7. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour then turn off oven (do not open oven door) and leave the cake in the oven to cool in the oven for another hour. Make sure to refrigerate before removing from pan and keep cake refrigerated until time to serve.
Recipe inspired from allrecipe.com