Your shopping bag is empty
I think the biggest take away from quarantine was MAKE BREAD! We must ALL make bread. ALL OF US! BREAD! BREAD! BREAD! So today we come with a super EASY recipe on how to make 1 bowl cookie bread using Big Dipper Dough as your base.
- 1 pint of Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup of flour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix your cookie dough together with your ingredients. Fold in extra chocolate chips if you want.
- Transfer to a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, 65-75 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Slice and ENJOY!