Your shopping bag is empty
Pancakes are one of the best breakfast items. I'm ready to fight anyone who disagrees with me. So we decided to combine one of the best breakfast items in all history with the best cookie dough in all history.
- 1 pint of Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips.
HOW TO BAKE:
- In a large bowl, sift together your flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Add your chocolate chips to your batter and mix well. '[;
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until golden on both sides.
Serve up your pancakes with a generous layer of cookie dough and sprinkle the top with some more delicious chocolate chips