Chocolate Chip Cookie Mug Cake
Limited time? Maybe you live in a dorm? Just too lazy to actually bake? Well, we have the perfect recipe for you. A chocolate chip mug cake! A recipe you can easily make in your microwave. This week we worked on perfecting an easy mug cake recipe just for you.
- 1 Pint Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 mug
HOW TO BAKE:
1. Mix 1 1/2 cups of big dipper edible cookie dough, 1 egg white, and 3 tablespoons of flour in your mug. Mix until combined.
2. Place your cookie dough mug mixture in the microwave with a paper towel over the top.
3. Microwave for 2 and 1/2 minutes.
4. Remove and let cool dor a couple of minutes.
5. Grab a spoon and dig in!