Your shopping bag is empty
Ever want to just follow up that slice of pizza with a sweet treat, but still stay on theme for dinner? Well, we have a PERFECT idea. This is also a great way to have some fun with the kids or your significant other. Today we bring you the Big Dipper Chocolate Chip Pizza!
- 1 cup of Rocket Chip Big Dipper Dough (1/2 pint)
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 egg
- mini marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine your Big Dipper Dough, egg, and flour in a mixing bowl. Make sure it is mixed thoroughly.
3. Grease your pizza and place your cookie dough in a ball in the center of the pan. Spread your dough out, keeping about 3 inches of space between your dough and the edge of the pan.
4. Cook your pizza or 10-12 minutes.
5. Remove your pizza and start with your toppings. Put as many marshmallows, M&Ms, chocolate chips, or whatever else on your pizza.
6. Place your newly topped pizza back in the over for an additional 2-5 minutes, or until your marshmallows are golden brown.
7. Let cook for 30-60 minutes and ENJOY!