Your shopping bag is empty
We are well into the fall season and can't help but continue to add pumpkin to all our recipes. A repeat of an old recipe on our blog, but add Austum vibes. That's right! Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is here and it is DELICIOUS!
- 1 pint of Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup of flour.
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix your cookie dough together with your ingredients. Fold in extra chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, 65-75 minutes.
- Top with more chocolate chips to add some extra yumminess. Make sure to while hot so chips can melt to surface and not fall off.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Slice and ENJOY!