Your shopping bag is empty
Do you love cookie dough bites? Do you want a better way to make them on your own and mass produce your favorite sweet treat? Then do we have the recipe for you!
- 1 Pint Rocket Chip Cookie Dough
- Milk Chocolate
- Roll your cookie dough in small, dime sized balls.
- Melt your milk chocolate by heating in 30 second incriments and mixing until smooth.
- Dip your cookie dough balls into the chocolate and place on a tray with wax paper below it.
- Put in freezer and let harden.
- Remove from the freezer, and enjoy!