Your shopping bag is empty
Nothing goes better with chocolate than peanut butter. Fight me on it. So we decided to pay our respects to one of the best cominations of all time by putting in the best cookie.
- 2 cups of Rocket Chip Cookie Dough
- 12 tablespoons of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 of peanut butter.
- 1/3 peanut butter chips (optional)
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees.
- Mix together your dough, flour, peanut butter, chips and eggs until well combined and smooth.
- Place 1.5 inch balls on your cookie tray at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!