Your shopping bag is empty
With the weather getting a little warmer the kids needing a fun activity to distract us all, why not make some cream pops! Today we are making the in the shape of... DINOSAURS! Who doesn't like dinosaurs!?
- 1 cup of Rocket Chip Big Dipper Dough (1/2 pint)
- 1 cup of canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of milk (any kind!)
- Chocolate chips
- Silicone/Popsicle Mold
- Popsicle sticks
1. Mix your cookie dough, coconut milk, and milk into a bowl. Mix thoroughly to make sure there are no lumps of cookie dough. (Unless you want some delicious dough chunks!)
2. Pour your mixture into your molds. We used a tablespoon to spoon in our mixture since we used a smaller mold.
3. Add your popsicle sticks. Stabilize them with saran wrap if needed.
4. Put in the freezer for 2-4 hours, or until solid.
5. Take out of the molds and ENJOY!