Cookie Dough Crepes
Who said you can't have cookie dough for breakfast? Or maybe just a dessert... YUM! Time for some cookie dough crepes.
- 1 Pint Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 Milk
- 1/2 Water
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Chocolate Fudge
- Powdered Sugar
HOW TO BAKE:
1. Mix 1 cup of flour, 2 large eggs, 1/2 milk, 1/2 water, and 1 tsp salt together in a mixing bowl. This will be your crepe batter.
2. Heat your large skillet on medium heat. Grease your pan.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of your batter into the skillet and spread to fill in any holes. This may take some practice.
Not all crepe will be pretty crepes...
4. Once your crepe is cooked through, flip it. Add your cookie dough filling to 1/2 of the crepe and let heat for about 30-60 seconds.
5. Fold your crepe in half and remove from pan. Fold it again on your plate.
4. Drizzle chocolate fudge and sprinkle some powdered sugar on top for a delicious treat.
5. Grab a spoon and dig in!
This photo is the reason I didn't go into food styling.