Cookie Dough Filled Bread Pockets
A twist on uncrustables you didn't know you needed! A cookie dough, chocolate filled, toasted, cinnamon sugar coated deliciousness. You can't go wrong with this! It's something fun for the kids to help with and very yummy for you to enjoy! Heck you don't even need kids. Just make it!
- 1 Pint Big Dipper Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- Choice of bread slices
- Chocolate Chips
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Cut the crust off of your bread.
- Place your filling in the center of one of the slices.
- Place your 2nd piece of bread on top and press the corners together with a spoon, fork, your fingers, whatever you got!
- Heat up a pan with butter on medium heat and place your filled breads in the pan. Toast both sides until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and coat with Cinnamon Sugar on both sides.
- Let cool and enjoy!