Your shopping bag is empty
Who doesn't love a chilly treat in the middle of the summer? Well, this simple recipe will have you cooled off in no time! With just a few simple ingredients made up of your favorite things, you can't go wrong! Keep reading to make some super simple cookie dough ice cream pops!
- 1 Pint Big Dipper Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 Pint of your favorite ice cream flavor
- sprinkles (or any other middle-tier you can think of!)
- Place your cupcake liners in your cupcake tin.
- Place your ice cream base into the liner.
- Add your middle layer of sprinkles, chocolate, whatever you'd like!
- Add your layer of cookie dough.
- Add your popsicle stick (or reusable ones!)
- Place in freezer to set.
- Remove from cupcake tin, take off your wrapper, and enjoy!
Keep in mind that a popsicle mold will work just as well!