Cookie Dough Stuffed Cherry Cupcakes
- 1 Pint of Super Cluster edible cookie dough.
- 3 cups flour
- 1Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup cherry juice from a 10-ounce bottle of maraschino cherries.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cherry extract
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- Dried cherries.
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl whisk 3 cups of flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- In another bowl blend the egg whites, cherry juice, milk, vanilla extract, cherry extract, and vegetable oil.
- Beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Slowly add your dry and wet ingredients to the bowl with the butter and sugar mixture. Blend them together, but do not overbeat.
- If you're extra like us, add some red food dye to create a blasting red color for your batter.
7. Chop your dried cherries.
8. Gently add your cherries to your cake batter.
9. Add cupcake liners to your tin, and carefully add your cake batter to each cupcake tin.
10. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
11. Let your cupcakes cool on a wrack.
12. Once cool, remove the center of each cupcake and add your Super Cluster filling.
Lastly... Just ice your cupcakes and enjoy your cherry goodness!