Your shopping bag is empty
A delicious twist on another breakfast favorite! This week we are spicing up some french toast with some much needed cookie dough. Yes. Cookie dough STUFFED french toast. Talk about delicious!
- 1 pint of Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 slices of white bread
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar and set aside briefly.
- In a 10-inch or 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate.
- Flatten bread sliced with a rolling pin.
- Place cookie dough on the edge of the slice and roll until closed.
- Dip bread in the egg mixture.
- Fry slices until golden brown, then flip to cook the other side