Your shopping bag is empty
2020 is full of a lot of things, but one thing it lacks in carnival food! Nothing hits home quite like going to the fair in the summer and our food blogger couldn't agree more. So she made one of her favorite carnival inventions, friend Oreos with a cookie dough spin.
- Rocket Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 3 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablspoons Butter
- Vegitable Oil
- In a sauce pan heat up about 1/2 inch of you your vegitable oil on medium high heat.
- In a bow mix together yout flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, butter, and egg to create your pancake mix.
- Take your oreos and pull the 2 halves apart. Place you cookie dough between the two cookies and put them back together.
- Coat your cookie dough filled oreos with pancake batter and place them in your hot oil. Let each side fry until golden brown.
- Remove them for the oil and place on paper towels so excess oil can drain and then sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
- Let cool and enjoy!