Your shopping bag is empty
Who said you can't enjoy a soft pretzel from the comfort of your home? Well, we're here to tell you that you CAN! This simple recipe can be made with what you probably already have at home! Adding the cookie dough just makes it extra delicious.
- Big Dipper Rocket Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 cups of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 packet of active dry yeast
- 4 1/2 cups of flour
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 egg beaten
- In a bowl mix you water, salt, and sugar until combined. Add your yeast and let it rest for 5 minutes until the yeast starts to foam.
- Add your flour and 2 tablespoons of oil and mix until your dough forms.
- Remove your dough and oil the bowl. Place dough back in the bowl, cover in plastic wrap and let sit for 1 hour.
- Preheat your over to 450 degrees.
- Divide your dough into 8 pieces and roll them into ropes. Shape them into your desired shape.
- Transfer your pretzels to a baking sheet and brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and cute holes in the bottom. Use a piping bag or food syringe to inject your dough and reseal the holes with your pretzel pieces.