Your shopping bag is empty
Today we bring you a recipe from @the_roamingfoodie on instagram. This recipe is easy and delicious and will be your new favorite sweet treat for sure!
- Rocket Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips
- Tin of Biscuit Dough
- Canola Oil
- Heat up your waffle iron as your prep your biscuits.
- Take your biscuit dough from the tin and begin to knead your chocolate chips into the dough.
- Pull a 2 inch round from the dough and flatten it out with your hands. Place 1 teaspoon ball of dough into the center. Place a small round of flatten dough on top of your dough and seal up your dough.
- Place 1-4 rounds (depends on the size of your waffle iron) onto your iron and close it. Let cook according to waffle iron directions or until crispy and golden.
- While your waffle muffins cook, melt together 1 cup of chocolate chips and add a tablespoon canola oil to give it a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Remove your waffles from the iron and place them. Pour your chocolate on top and enjoy your sweet treat!