Cookie Dough Truffle Pops
A true treat is getting to enjoy a tasty cake pop after lunch! But what if you could enjoy a cookie dough pop instead? It's the easiest recipe you'll make this month! Just a quick little roll, dip, and enjoy.
- 1 Pint Rocket Chip Cookie Dough
- White chocolate bar or chips
- Chocolate chips
- Paper lollipop sticks
- Roll your cookie dough into 2 inch balls and place on a parchment lines cookie sheet.
- In a double boiler, melt your white chocolate. Use food dyes to color your cookie dough pops if you'd like.
- Dip the tip of your lollipop stick into the melted white chocolate and insert it into your cookie dough balls. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Dip your cookie dough pops into the white chocolate then let chocolate harden completely.
- Melt your milk chocolate in a double boiler and mix until smooth.
- Now take your cookie dough pops and dip them halfway into the chocolate.
- Add sprinkles to your still sticky cookie dough pops.
- Let harden again and enjoy!