Your shopping bag is empty
Brownies, cookies n' cream, and cookie dough!? What!? Do we need to tempt you any further? This recipe will calm even the biggest sweet tooth in the room!
- Big Dipper Cookies N Cream Cookie Dough
- Cool Whip
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder, 1/2 cup of crushed oreos (no cream), and salt.
- Prepare baking pan with parchment paper for easy removal when it cools.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Let brownies cool.
- While brownies cool mix together a container of cool whip and 1/2 cup of crushed oreo cookies.
- Once brownies are cool, remove from pan. Add fresh parchment paper and line the bottom with a layer of Big Dipper Cookies N Cream cookie dough.
- Place brownies on top, and add layer of cool whip mixture.
- Decorate to your pleasing and enjoy!