Your shopping bag is empty
Who doesn't love pretzels and chocolate!? Well, this time around we are adding our delicious cookie dough again. You can't go wrong with a sweet and salty combo.
- 1 Pint Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- A bag of your favorite pretzels
- Milk chocolate chips
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Sandwich your cookie dough in between 2 pretzels.
- Melt your chocolate chips in a double broiler. If for some reason your chocolate seizes, you can add oil or butter to try and salvage the gritty chocolate.
- Once your chocolate is melted dip your pretzels/dough into the chocolate. Coating 1/2 your pretzel and add your sprinkles. Place them on a baking sheet to cool.
- Let your chocolate covered dough filled pretzels harden in the fridge for 30 minutes and enjoy!