Your shopping bag is empty
If you're anything like us you LOVE chocoate, so the more chocolate the better. So we decided to take our Big Dipper muffins and make them even more chocolately than before.
- 1 Pint Rocket Chip Cookie Dough
- 8 Tablspoons of Flour
- 2 Egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup of sugar.
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together your dough, flour, eggs, cocoa powder, sugar, and chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Place muffin liners in your muffin tin and pour your mix.
- Bake for for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!