Your shopping bag is empty
Bringing back an old school recipe blog for you today! Cookie dough s'mores! I mean s'mores are good enough the way it is... But adding some Big Dipper edible cookie dough? HECK YES! It'll bring your s'more to the NEXT LEVEL!
- 1 Pint Big Dipper Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- Hershey's Chocolate
- Graham Crackers
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F.
- Break your graham crackers in half and lay them out on a cookie sheet.
- One one half of the cookie your graham cracker place your marshmallow and on the other place a piece of your Hershey's chocolate.
- Bake at 250 for 3 minutes.
- Scoop your desired amount of cookie dough into a spoon and shape into a rectangle and place on top of your chocolate.
- Let bake for an additional 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Remove from the over and ENJOY!