Your shopping bag is empty
Happy New Years! Start 2021 off right by making these delicious hot chocolate truffles.
- 1/2 Pint of your favorite Big Dipper Dough
- 3 packets of your favorite Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 Cup of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Oil
1. Mix together you 1/2 pint of cookie dough and 1 packet of cocoa mix.
2. Roll your cookie dough into 1 inch balls.
3. Roll the cookie dough balls in your 2nd packet of cocoa mix.
4. Melt together your chocolate chips and oil using the microwave or double boiler.
3. Dip your cookie dough balls into the hot cocoa.
4. Set aside to let cool. While still slightly tacky, roll your truffles in more cocoa mix until evenly coated.