Your shopping bag is empty
An easy, no-bake recipe is coming your way! Are you ready for this easy Hot Cocoa Cookie Dough Truffles recipe?
Hot Cocoa Cookie Dough Truffles:
- 1 Pint Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 packet of your favorite Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 Cup of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Oil
- Roll you Rocket Chip cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and let chill in the freezer.
- Melt your chocolate and oil together in the microwave. Continue to melt until you have a creamy consistency.
- Dip your cookie dough balls in the chocolate.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on the counter.
- Make a layer of the cocoa mix on a plate.
- When chocolate is slightly tacky, roll your chocolate covered cookie dough truffles in the hot cocoa mix.
- Let chill in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a mug of hot cocoa and ENJOY!