Your shopping bag is empty
Everybody loves a good old fashioned No-Bake Cheesecake recipe, but what if that graham cracker crust just isn’t your cup of tea? We have your sweet tooth solution with our no-bake cookie dough cheesecake!
Before we get started, here are some tips to ensure your no-bake cookie dough cheesecake is the best it can be:
- Make sure that your cream cheese is room temperature to avoid lumps.
- Do NOT use low-fat sweetened condensed milk or it won’t set up.
- Make sure not to skimp on the lemon juice. It won’t adjust the flavor of the cheesecake but it will make it not set up.
No-Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake Ingredients:
Ingredients for Cookie Dough Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese - not whipped
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
Ingredients for Cookie Dough Crust
- 1 pint of Big Dipper Dough cookie dough - Any flavor...our favorite is our Rocket Chip cookie dough.
How to Make No-Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Step 1: Place Big Dipper Dough into the bottom of a 9-10” springform pan. Press the dough into the bottom of the pan to create a crust. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
Step 2: Combine all cheesecake ingredients in a bowl.
Step 3: Mix until smooth.
Step 4: Scoop mixture over cookie dough crust.
Step 5: Chill at least 1 hours before removing springform pan.
Step 6: Top with chocolate chips, cookie dough scoops, caramel drizzle, or your favorite sweet treat, and enjoy!