Quick & Easy Cookie Dough Bars
Big Dipper is here to make your life simple and we are doing just that this week! An easy and quick way to bring a new treat to your daily life. I was gonna say your next family gathering... But... Probably not that with the pandemic and all. These cookie dough bars are simple to make and cute to look at!
- 1 Pint of Big Dipper Edible Cookie Dough
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- Parchment Paper
- Line your glass baking dish with parchment paper. Make sure to cover the sides, bottom, and corner well.
- Melt your chocolate chips by microwaving for 30 second intervals and stirring well.
- Pour your chocolate into the pan and let cool until nearly solid.
- Take your pint of cookie dough and put that whole thing into the dish. Covering the cooled chocolate with a nice thick layer.
- Pour as many sprinkles on top as you want! The more the better!
- Cover in plastic wrap and let cool for 1 hour.
- Cut into squares and serve!