Your shopping bag is empty
Struggling to find a last minute dessert to take to your 4th of July BBQ? Well Big Dipper Dough is here to help! With a patriotic spin on your favorite sweet treat, here's how to make cookie dough stuffed cup cakes!
- 1 Pint of Super Cluster edible cookie dough.
- 3 cups flour
- 1Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup cherry juice from a 10-ounce bottle of maraschino cherries.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cherry extract
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- Dried cherries.
HOW TO MAKE THE CAKE:
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl whisk 3 cups of flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- In another bowl blend the egg whites, cherry juice, milk, vanilla extract, cherry extract, and vegetable oil.
- Beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Slowly add your dry and wet ingredients to the bowl with the butter and sugar mixture. Blend them together, but do not overbeat.
- Divide you batter into 3 equal parts. Dye one part blue, another red, and leave the last part undyed.
- Add cupcake liners to your tin. Filling 1/3 of the way with your red batter, the next 3rd with your blue, and the last 3rd with your plain batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and let your cupcakes cool on a wrack.
- Once cool, remove the center of each cupcake and add your Super Cluster filling.
- 1 jar (7-oz) Kraft Jet Puffed marshmallow creme (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup butter, softened SAVE $
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk SAVE $
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
HOW TO MAKE THE ICING:
- In large bowl, beat marshmallow creme, softened butter, vanilla and 1 tablespoon milk with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in powdered sugar until fluffy. If necessary, beat in more milk, a few drops at a time, until thin enough to spread.
- Divide your icing into 3 bowls. Just as you did with the cake add your red dye to one part, blue dye to another, and leave the last plain.