Your shopping bag is empty
It's never too late to combine your favorite cookie with your favorite edible cookie dough. With that being said, Big Dippers amateur baker put together a sweet treat with her favorites today. Sugar cookies and Super Cluster dough!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Cherry Cluster Edible Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto greased cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle your rainbow sprinkles over the top of the dough balls.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden.
- Remove from cookie sheet and let cool on wire baking rack.
- Take your Super Cluster dough and flatten into the shape of your sugar cookies. Place it between 2 cookies then roll edges into rainbow sprinkles.