Super Cluster Cheesecake Bars
Today we have a decadent recipe from Patrick Zeinali! Patrick created these amazing cheesecake bars from scratch and they look heavenly! We just had to try the recipe.
SuperCluster Cheesecake Bars:
How to Make SuperCluster Cheesecake Bars:
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees F.
- Layer Super Cluster cookie dough on the bottom of your pan.
- Combine your cream cheese, sugar, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until creamy.
- Put cheesecake mixture over your layer cookie dough.
- Crumble more cookie dough on top.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool.