Your shopping bag is empty
Today we have a decadent recipe from Patrick Zeinali! Patrick created these amazing Super Cluster Edible Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars from scratch and they look heavenly! We just had to try the recipe.
SuperCluster Cheesecake Bars:
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees F.
- Layer Super Cluster cookie dough on the bottom of your pan.
- Combine your cream cheese, sugar, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until creamy.
- Put cheesecake mixture over your layer cookie dough.
- Crumble more cookie dough on top.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool.
Super Cluster Cheesecake Bars