Sweet & Salty Frito Cookies
A little mix of sweet and salty is always delicious! You can't go wrong with it! Inspired by a pinterest recipe we decided to make the Big Dipper Dough version of the Frito Cookies!
- 1 Pint of Rocket Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed Original Fritos
- 4 oz of Toffee Bits
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tablspoons of flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine your pint of cookie dough with your 2 eggs and flour. Mix until well combined.
- Crush your Fritos in a zip lock bag.
- Mix in your Fritos and toffee bits.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper and place 1 1/2 inch dough rounds, 2 inches apart, on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!